Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally updated my links to include Jamie, Clare, and Kelly. Ben was so sweet and said, hey, I'll make you a new header. My only complaint is that it is a bit narcissistic. (But Annie, you can see the hat I made from the yarn credit you gave me at River Knits!)

Jamie, to answer your question I use prefolds, snappis, and a combo of wool wrap covers and recycled sweater covers. I like the ruskovilla wool longies and disana makes WONDERFUL wool soakers but I have yet to buy any (a dear friend has some though and they look WONDERFUL). I also have a couple stacinators that I got on ebay a couple years ago and man are they sturdy. I have some kushies all in ones that are nice for outings as they are quick for changes . I know , ask a cloth diaper question and you get a dissertation. Sorry.

6 comments:

Hummingbirder said...

I like your new header and all the info. on cloth diapering. I did that years ago and still have fond memories of hanging them on the line to dry :) Those were the days!

Kelly said...

I love your new layout and this part, "She left her family and all of her friends to follow the gypsy rover. . ." It's like the beginning of a poem I know I'd want to read.

j'aime said...

thanks, anna! i need a dissertation on this; it's widely outside my sphere of knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Anna, sorry about all the chaos and the cranky children the other day! I love your new Beco! I am dreaming of one some day soon, maybe with our tax return!

Ben Hatke said...

Sherry! You said you were going to buy me a new bicycle with your tax return!

Anonymous said...

Haven't been to your blog in a while, but it looks very nice! I also can't stand February, by the way. But anyway, love your blog! Your girls are so cute! Hope we can see you guys soon!