Sunday, May 18, 2008


Wow, it is raining again. We went on a family outing last night and I had my first experience at the tiny little cinema down in Pontremoli. Cinema Manzoni. It is actually an old theatre right next to the old seminary that they have converted. It had a lovely vintange feel. The movie we saw however was even more fantastic. I cannot recommend it highly enough. So magical. So wonderful. It was called "Il Volpe e La Bambina." (The Girl and the Fox) Although we saw it dubbed, it was a french film, it is made by the same guy who made "March of the Penguins." It took my breath away! Its the story of a girl who brefriends a fox who lives deep in the forrest. The girls loved it and Zita especially was enamored.


Oh and I have a wealth of photos so we'll just keep posting away here.

2 comments:

Margaret E. Perry said...

i'm so glad you're back. the photos are so darling!!! I just sent you a letter, but i don't know if it will ever get to you because I think I didn't put enough postage.

Anonymous said...

Julia looks exactly like Angelica did!